How do I measure my ring size? I know my ring size.
If you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size conversion chart: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ring_size.htm
How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.
- Print our ring sizer image as below on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to), place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the matching size. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
- Alternatively, you can cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
- If you are in between sizes it's best to round up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
- Cut a thin strip of paper (or you have a thin string) 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip(string) of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimeters. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
- If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a ring size chart? Yes, we do!
Our ring sizes are US sizes, see the table below for specific size parameters. This article introduces several methods on how to know your own size, please continue reading this article for details.
How do I measure my bracelet size?
Follow the steps below to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist. Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8). If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.
How do I measure my chain/necklace size?
Copy the direction for the bracelet sizing but wrap the string where you would like your chain/necklace to sit, this will give you an idea of where a particular chain length sits on you!